You then continue on with your own established, profitable and fully operational mobile coffee business! This hands on approach is much more effective than hypothetical learning, meaning you’ll learn faster and be more competent in your mobile coffee business, by the end of the training period.
Start strong with a new mobile coffee van franchise that comes with complete barista and business training.
When you buy an Espresso To Go mobile coffee franchise we provide you with a comprehensive training program that includes everything you need to run your own successful coffee business. The program is all one on one training with a highly quailified trainer, we do not use any internet tutorial training whatsoever, it usually runs for approximately six weeks and is made up of nine days classroom training and although unlimited training on the job you can expect to be training in the field for at least 1 month. We make sure you are prepared to make the kind of coffee that Australian coffee lovers expect, and will keep coming back for.
We understand that because everyone is unique, the time needed to learn and master new skills will vary from person to person. For this reason, we provide a customised training program and support solution with no set limit to the training period. We want you to get the most out of your training, and we take pride in the success of our methodology. When you are a part of our Espresso To Go community our training will always be available for you, your staff and family.
On the Job Training in Your Territory
Gain valuable real-life experience working in your own territory, with your own customers. Our unlimited “on the job” training allows you to receive hands on experience in the day to day operations of your mobile coffee franchise business.
During your coffee van training, you will be paired with an Espresso To Go professional who will show you how to take care of all aspects of the business. They will acquire customers with you, helping you to build and grow your mobile coffee business, leaving you with a profitable business and preparing you for a seamless handover.
What Does the 9 day Classroom Training Cover?
Professional Barista Training, Coffee Van Operation and Maintenance
You will learn the ins and outs of being a top quality Barista. Our training teaches you how to:
- Understand Coffee Beans/ When best to use/ Storage.
- Learn all facets of coffee making including – Dose, Tamp, Volume and Grind.
- Use and understand the espresso machine and other appliances.
- Steam milk/ Split pour/ Texturing.
- Make and perfect our menu items.
- General coffee van operating procedures including generator, generator maintenance, espresso machine and appliance maintenance.
Territory Building and Marketing Techniques
We will teach you how to maintain and build your customer base with our comprehensive Business Development Program. This will give you the skills you need to maximize the efficiency of your run.
The Business Development Program
Whether you have business experience or it’s new to you, Espresso To Go will teach you:
- Lead generation strategies
- Key selling points
- Promotional opportunities
- How to implement a 12-month marketing campaign
- How to handle new leads and maximize opportunities
- Product focus and seasonal opportunities
Sales Engineering, Sales Reporting and Marketing Software
Each mobile coffee franchise comes with a sophisticated sales tracking and reporting system and training on how to use it. You will learn:
- How to successfully operate the GPS Data System and marketing software
- How to engineer the route
- How to read the GPS Data reports to determine how and where to focus marketing efforts
Inventory and Stock Control
Our inventory and stock control training includes:
- How to order and purchase products
- Purchase ordering system
- Approved products and suppliers
- Minimum stock levels
- Inventory management
- Storage and rotation.
If you have any questions about our training or would like to find out more about running your own mobile coffee franchise contact us today on 1300 853 666 or fill out our contact form.